ePub DRM Removal - Remove ePub DRM protection
I have a bunch of ePub files that I have bought from Barnes & Noble that I'd like to be able to read in my Kindle App. But when I import the ePub books to the Kindle, it always remind that the Kindle can't read the ePubs. How can I put the ePub files to my Kindle for reading? Is there anyway to do this?
ePub DRM Removal is a advanced and powerfull ePub DRM removing software, which is professional to remove drm protections from adobe digital editions with no quality losing.
The ePub DRM Removal software just remove the epub files drm header, and no change on contents of the files. With this easy-to-use ePub DRM removing tool, you can read the ePub on iPad, iPhone, iTouch, Sony Reader, Kobo, Android, Nook etc freely.
Related Download: Remove ePub DRM for Mac
Main features of DRM ePub Removal software:
- Preserve all original contents of the ePub
- Decrypt ePub drm from whole folder;
- No change to source files, no need to back up the source files;
- Easy to use
- Updates Automatically
- Fast Speed and High Quality
Start to remove DRM protection from encrypted ePub files :
- Please make sure that you have installed Adobe Digital Editions(ADE) V1.7.1, and authoirze your copy. Then istall the ePub DRM Removal on your computer.
Tipes: Here are some free sample eBooks http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/library/ including entire books and preview chapters from leading publishers.
The download page need Adobe Flash Player, http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Click on the "browse" button to choose the ePub ebook that you need to decrypted and import the files to the app. You'll find it in "My Documents\My Digital Editions". If you can't find the EPUB ebook, open Adobe Digital Editions and find the path in the properties of the ebook.
- Now click on "unDrm directory" button, then remove DRM from ePub eBook files all the folder.