Removing DRM from Adobe Adept DRM Protected EPUB eBooks
- Quickly and easily remove DRM from Adobe EPUB books for reading eBooks in ADE;
- Transfer EPUB to iPad, Kobo, Sony Reader, Nook, Kindle, Android devices, etc.
- Only remove the EPUB file’s DRM header data and keep all the original contents and effect;
- EPUB DRM Removal can decrypt several files at a time to save your time;
- 0-Click to strip DRM from DRM EPUB files just by dragging books into the software.
EPUB (short for electronic publication; alternatively capitalized as ePub, ePUB, EPub, or epub, with “EPUB” preferred by the EPUBvendor) is a free and open e-book standard by the International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF). Files have the extension .epub.
Make sure you can read the book in ADE
The only premise to remove DRM from Adobe EPUB books successfully is to make sure you can read the book in ADE. (How to read books from multiple resources in ADE)The most recommend way is to convert .acsm file to EPUB through ADE, then deal with the EPUB files with this software.
Batch Decrypt DRM Protected eBooks
You can load multiple EPUB files and decrypt them at a time, this will save most of your work and time.
Drag & Drop Feature
Except click “Add” button then go to the content folder the load books into the program, you can also simply drag the books to the program’s panel.
Remove DRM without clicks
Adobe EPUB DRM Removal is extremely easy to use, after adding books into the program, the program will strip DRM from those files automatically.
Decrypt DRM Protected eBooks
|Support DRM||Support eBook Formats|
|Adbeo Adept DRM||EPUB|