EPUB DRM Removal
Removing DRM from Adobe Adept DRM Protected EPUB eBooks
- Quickly and easily remove DRM from Adobe EPUB books for reading eBooks in ADE;
- Transfer EPUB to iPad, Kobo, Sony Reader, Nook, Kindle, Android devices, etc.
- Only remove the EPUB file’s DRM header data and keep all the original contents and effect;
- EPUB DRM Removal can decrypt several files at a time to save your time;
- 0-Click to strip DRM from DRM EPUB files just by dragging books into the software.
Supported OS: For Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP; Mac OS X 10.10 and later
EPUB (short for electronic publication; alternatively capitalized as ePub, ePUB, EPub, or epub, with “EPUB” preferred by the EPUBvendor) is a free and open e-book standard by the International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF). Files have the extension .epub.
Decrypt DRM Adobe EPUB
Batch Decrypt DRM Protected eBooks
You can load multiple EPUB files and decrypt them at a time, this will save most of your work and time.
Drag & Drop Feature
Except for click the “Add” button then go to the content folder then load books into the program, you can also simply drag the books to the program’s panel.
Remove DRM without clicks
Adobe EPUB DRM Removal is extremely easy to use, after adding books into the program, the program will strip DRM from those files automatically.
Remove DRM from ePUB & PDF on Adobe Digital Editions
The only premise to remove DRM from Adobe EPUB books successfully is to make sure you can read the book in ADE. The most recommended way is to convert the .acsm file to EPUB through ADE, then deal with the EPUB files with this software.
Part 1. Make sure you can read the book in ADE
Adobe Digital Editions is an ebook reader software from Adobe Systems. It is used for purchasing, managing and reading eBooks, digital newspapers and other digital publications.
1. Authorize your Adobe Digital Editions with your Adobe ID.
Download & Install Adobe Digital Editions on your computer. Then authorize your computer with your Adobe ID. Create an Adobe ID if you don’t have one.
2. Drag the .ACSM file into ADE
Drag the .acsm file to your Adobe Digital Editions. Then acsm file will be converted to PDF or EPUB according to its original format delivered by the eBook vendor.
If your .ACSM file is not opened by ADE as default, right click the file and select “Open with” -> “Adobe Digital Editions 4.0 “.
Output EPUB path of ADE is generally as follows.
- For Windows: …\My Documents (Documents)\My Digital Editions …
- For Mac: Users/Your computer name/Digital Editions …
You can also switch to “File” Menu -> “Item Info” -> “Location” to check the location of your downloaded EPUB book.
Part 2. Remove the DRM
1. Download and install ePub DRM Removal tool.
2. Remove DRM from ePUB & PDF on Adobe Digital Editions
Run EPUB DRM Removal, click on “Adobe” tab at the left column and then drag the books under this tab to the right column. The DRM will be removed authomatically.