Getting DRM iTunes Songs to my new Android Phone?
I Recently purchased an android smartphone and I since I cannot use iTunes songs on a smartphone, how can I play my paid songs on my new droid phone? Getting message about them being DRM files….
Since you’ve got a new Android smartphone or tablet and want to listen to your amazing music on it. So about transferring your iTunes library to Android device is a big issue.
If the music are from the iTunes Store and carry copy protection, you cannot play them on an Android phone or any other non-Apple device. You can, however, use a DRM removal program to remove DRM protection from the tracks so you can play your iTunes songs on your Android.
For Windows users, you can use DRM Audio Converter, which is a designed for stripping DRM protection from iTunes music and movies in M4P, WMA, M4B, M4V, WMV, ASF format, as well as video/audio downloaded from Windows Media Center, Zune Marketplace, BBC iPlayer, Xbox Live Store, Amazon Instant Video, Limewire, uTorrent, FrostWire and more. After that, you can transfer and play your music and movies anywhere you like without any hassle.
How to Transfer iTunes DRM Music to Android Device?
Part 1: Strip DRM protection from iTunes Music
Step 1. Run DRM converter and load iTunes songs
Begin by installing and launching DRM Audio Converter on your computer. Then import your DRM protected iTunes music tracks by clicking Add Files under Add icon. And iTunes DRM movies, TV shows, music can also be directly drag and drop into the main window of the program.
Step 2. Select output music format
Next, choose a music format you prefer by clicking Audio Files to. Popular audio formats like MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG and more are provided for your choice. Moreover, some video presets for your Android device like Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Motorola and more are offered, allowing to you crack iTunes DRM and convert iTunes music to fit your portable devices.
Step 3. Strip DRM protection and start music conversion
After settings, you can click Start button to start iTunes music conversion. After a while, you’ll get your desired DRM-free music tracks playable on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Part 2: Transfer DRM-free iTunes Songs to Android device
It’s easy to transfer the DRM-free iTunes music, movies, and TV shows to your Android devices like Samsung Galaxy, Google nexus, HTC and more.
Method 1: Copy Music Files Maunally
You can transfer music files from your computer to your Android phone or tablet by using a USB cable.
- If the screen of your phone is locked, unlock your screen.
- Connect your computer to your Android phone or tablet with the USB cable.
- If you’re prompted to select a USB connection option on your device, select Media device (MTP).
- Locate music files on your computer and drag them into your device’s Music folder.
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- If your screen is locked, unlock your screen.
- Connect your Android device to computer using a USB cable.
- If you need to select a USB connection option on your device, choose Media device (MTP).
- Locate music files on your computer and drag them into your device’s Music folder in Android File Transfer.
If you find the iTunes-folder-Android phone combo inconvenient, it’s also possible to use third-party software and apps to instantly transfer music from iTunes to Android.
Method 2: Transfer DRM-free Music from Computer to Android with dr.fone
It’s easy to transfer the DRM-free iTunes music, movies, and TV shows to your Android devices like Samsung Galaxy, Google nexus, HTC and more with the following iTunes transfer/manager program – Android Transfer. It is a multifunctional application to help you manage your mobile digital life. With it you can do the following work:
- Transfer iTunes media files music, movie, TV shows, iTunes U and more without limits.
- You iTunes for Android smartphone and tablet.
- Transfer contacts, SMS, photos, music and documents from Android to computer.
- Android desktop management for contacts, messages, photos, music and more.
- Manage Android SD card & phone memory easily.
1. Launch Android Transfer and connect your device
After launching dr.fone suite on your computer, connect your Android phone or tablet to computer.
To make sure your device being detected and recognized successfully, you should have USB Debug enabled on your Android device.
Once your Android phone is recognized, you can get the main screen as following.
2. Transfer Music from computer to Android
Tap Msuic on the top, you can transfer songs or music playlist from computer to your Android phone.
Then click “Add File” or “Add Folder” icon from the top menu, select the music or music playlist on your mac, then click Open, the music will be transfered fastly to your Android phone.
3. Transfer iTunes Music to Android
To transfer iTunes music to Android, just use “Transfer iTunes Media to Device” feature from on the primary window. From the list of available contents, choose Music and the music playlists you want to transfer, and click Transfer button. The selected songs will be synced to your Android smartphone as soon as possible.
After you transfer iTunes music to Android smartphone, you can play DRM protected files on Android device, for enjoying them anytime and anywhere freely.