Record Any Digital Audio from Online Stream!
Streaming Audio Recorder features out as a powerful audio detector and recorder, which enables you to record any music/songs that plays through your sound card such as online radio, music station, YouTube and much more.
Streaming Audio Recorder complies with the copyright laws, and it’s 100% legal to use.
Record Music from Wide Range Audio Source
Innovative music recording software that makes your online music enjoyment easy. With a simple click, you can record any digital audio source that plays on your computer and save them as M4A/MP4 format. The supported audio sources include, but not limited to:
* Radio stations: Pandora, Spotify, Yahoo Music, Last.fm, AOL Radio, iTunes Radio, MySpace music, etc.;
* Video Sharing: YouTube, VEVO, Vimeo, Hulu, MTV, Break, LiveLeak, PhotoBucket, VH1 and so forth;
* Media player: iTunes, Windows Media Player, QuickTime, Real Player, DVD player, Flash and much more.
Record music in M4A/MP3 formats
Streaming Audio Recorder detects any streaming audio through your computer, records them in MP3/M4A encoder at real time. Once you start playing the online music/songs in a web browser, the audio recorder will start recording and split the songs one after one automatically. The most excitement point is, songs recorded by this audio recorder are just exactly what you want, no more, no less, without any unwanted noise like ads.
Specify Your Music with Editing
Streaming Audio Recorder can not only record online music and songs, but also automatically retrieve meta data for the recorded tracks, such as artists, song titles, album art and genre information. All ID3 tags can be recognized and embedded to the music file. For further customization, you can edit the tags, sync music to iTunes or split audio.
Create Your Own Ringtones
Being equipped with powerful ringtone maker, audio recorder can help you to create your stylish ringtones in M4R (for iPhone) or MP3 (for Android phone) formats.
You can simply select and trim sections of the recorded tracks or your local music to create a ringtone at ease.
Sync Music to iTunes Library
You can sync all recorded music and ringtone to your iTunes Library. All the recorded audio tracks can be renamed and added to personal playlists or iTunes Library.
- Supported OS: Windows® XP SP3, Windows® Vista (32- or 64-bit), Windows® 7 (32-or 64-bit), Windows® 8 (32-or 64-bit)
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel or AMD processor
- RAM: 512 MB of RAM (1024 MB recommended)
- Disk Space: 1 GB of free hard disk space for typical installation of all components