How to strip DRM restriction from Kindle eBook under Mac OS ?
How to strip DRM from Kindle eBook on Mac OS? This artical will focus on the method to remove DRM restriction from Kindle eBooks on Mac OS X. If you are puzzled with this problem, follow the user guide and have a trial.
Epubor Kindle DRM Removal for Mac is the first software helps you remove DRM from Kindle AZW, PRC, Mobi with easy, Then Convert/Transfer them to any other devices, like iPad, Kobo, Sony Reader, Nook etc.
Mac Kindle DRM Removal is absolutly your best assistant to remove DRM restriction from encrypted Kindle ebooks. Epubor Mac Kindle DRM Removal is a simple and professional Mac Kindle DRM Removal program, which is specially designed for Mac uses to remove drm restrictions from Kindle ebookds with no quality losing.
Related Download: Kindle DRM Removal
Step-by-step user guide to remove DRM from Kindle files on Mac OS X:
About Kindle for Mac
Amazon released a application for Mac OS, it's Kindle for Mac, available as a free download for Mac os x. Much like the Kindle for iPhone app, Kindle for PC syncs your Amazon e-book downloads and shows them on your computer for convenient reading either when you’re away from your svelte e-book reader or if you chose not to buy it in the first place.
- Click on the "browse" button to import the epub ebook to the program.
- Now click "unDRM Directory", start to remove DRM from Kindle files all the folder.The process of removing drm is fast.
If you want to read Kinde .azw ebook in iPad, Sony Reader, Nook or other devices, you need to convert it to a right format that supported by e-reader. Here is the conversion method below.
- Download Calibre and install it on your PC.
- Click Add books button. There will be a window allowing you to browse to Kindle azw file. Select the file and click Open button to add to Calibre.
- Choose the ePub as your output format in the pop-up window that appears in the drop-down box on the right hand side.
After finish the conversion work, you can send your e-book to the e-reader. Link your e-reader with your Mac, Calibre will automatically detect your e-reader. Select your e-book and click Send to device. Calibre will transfer the e-book onto your e-reader.