Remove DRM Protection from Encrypted Nook EPUB eBooks
- Removes DRM from Barnes and noble eBooks quickly and easily;
- Nook DRM Removal can automatically scan and import all your purchased Nook books into the software;
- Create EPUB eBooks that you can print, read in other computer or e-reader device, like Sony Reader, iPad, etc.
- Nook DRM Removal is able to batch decrypt B&N Nook DRM eBooks at a time;
Why we Need a Nook DRM Removal?
The Barnes & Noble Nook is a brand of electronic-book readers developed by American book retailer Barnes & Noble based on the Android platform. The original device was announced in the United States in October 2009, and was released the next month.The original Nook includes Wi-Fi and AT&T 3G wireless connectivity, a six-inch E Ink display, and a separate, smaller color touchscreen that serves as the primary input device. In June 2010 Barnes & Noble announced a Wi-Fi-only model, and the Nook Color was announced to be released in November 2010. A second-generation Wi-Fi only Nook “Simple Touch Reader” was announced May 25, 2011 with a June 10 ship date.
If you have purchased DRM-protected EPUB eBooks from Barnes&Noble, then you have probably discovered that how annoying restrictive DRM technology is. To remove DRM protection from Barnes&Noble ePub eBooks, you can use the Nook DRM Removal software, which can produce DRM-free ePub eBook that you can enjoy on practically any capable e-reader device, like Sony Reader, iPad/iPad 2, iPhone, iPod touch, Kindle, etc. What’s more, with this Nook DRM Removal, users can also print NOOK eBooks without any limitations.
Easy to Operate
With the intuitive and friendly interface, Nook DRM Removal enables you to successfully remove DRM from Nook books. After inputting correct B&N default payment information, just drag Nook books from the right side.
Auto Scan & Import Library
Nook DRM Removal could automatically scan and find all your purchased Nook books, and list them in the right side of the software.
At first running, you need several preparations before removing Nook DRM. Then for the following times, you only need one click.
Batch Decrypt DRM Nook Books
This Nook DRM Removal is able to decrypt several DRM Nook Books in batch, this will save most of your work and time.
Guide to remove DRM protection from encrypted ePub files
To get started with stripping DRM from Barnes and Noble ePub files, make sure that you have installed the Nook for PC. Authorize your copy of Nook for PC, and download the ePUB books.
Step 1. Install DRM Removal program and add Nook books
Once Nook DRM Removal is launched, you can get a useful introduction image. Click “I’m Ready” in the left corner if you have figured out how to use the program.
By default, the program will automatically scan your Nook books folder and load them in the right side library column. But if the library is empty, and you indeed synced your purchased Nook DRM protected eBooks via Nook for PC. You can manually add them into the program.
- Find the correct path of your synced Nook eBooks
- Run Nook for PC, open a book to make sure this book is actually synced. Then visit “~/Documents/My Barnes & Noble eBooks/”, your Nook books are saved there.
- Then, click “Quick Settings” button in the right bottom corner, and in the Source location area, set the source location to your current ePub books content folder. Click OK you can see the books in the software’s right side library column.
Or you can manually drag the ebooks to the program from the eBooks saving folder.
Step 2. Find out B&N Default Payment information
Click Quick Settings and input your B&N default payment information.
- Please visit http://www.barnesandnoble.com, login Nook account and click “My Account > Manage Account”.
- In the left of the Payment box, click “Manage Default Payment” link under “Default Payment”. You’ll see the detailed Default Payment information.
- To guarantee a successful decryption, we recommend you delete the synced Nook books at first, then re-sync them again.
- That’s because Nook books DRM is generated upon the default payment information when you sync this book via Nook for PC. If I have 10 books, 2 of them were synced when I was using the previous card, 8 of them are synced when I am using the current card, then I would fail to decrypt some of them no matter which payment information I input.
- Input Default Payment information
- Click “Quick Settings” button, you can see such a place where to put your B&N payment information.
Note: Here I used two Visa cards to buy Nook books before, so B&N has recorded both of them as my checkout card. The one with detailed information about my name and address is my default payment card.
Therefore, please re-sync your Nook books to make sure the DRM are generated correctly and congruously.
Step 3. Start removing Nook books DRM protection
Just drag the books you want to decrypt from the library right side to the main interface, the books DRM will be removed automatically.
Now, click “Open Folder” button in the lower right corner you can access to the folder where saves the decrypted files.
Decrypt DRM Protected eBooks
|Support DRM||Support eBook Formats|
|B&N Nook DRM||EPUB|