Convert DRM iTunes M4P, M4B, M4A music to plain MP3, AAC or WAV formats
- Remove DRM from M4P, M4B, M4A music you purchased from iTunes store.
- Convert DRM M4P, M4B, M4A to plain MP3, AAC, and WAV for playing on Samsung, HTC, PSP, BlackBerry, and MP3 players.
- Extract audio from DRM M4V, WMV, ASF and other common video formats.
- Batch conversion mode to save your precious time.
Key features of M4P Converter:
- M4P Converter can remove DRM protection from purchase iTunes music files with simple clicks.
- Convert M4P to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, AAC, MKA. etc. support M4A, M4B, WMA, MP3, M4V, and more.
- All encoders and decoders built-in, convert protected iTunes M4P, M4B, as well as unprotected M4A. Convert M4V video to MP3.
- This M4P Converter allows you to customize the parameter for output files. You can easily put the converted audio on your iPhone, iPod, Zune, PSP, etc.
- This M4P Converter supports batch conversion, you can also click the check box of "turn off computer after conversion" to shut down PC automatically.
- Fully support Dual-core or Multi-core processor, compatible with Windows Vista-32 bit perfectly.
How to convert M4P to MP3 from iTunes music with M4P Converter?
Free download this iTunes M4P Converter. Install and launch it on your computer.
Step 1. Load iTunes M4P songs
Click "Add" button or directly drag and drop the target iTunes M4P music files into the main window. And batch conversion mode supports input several files at one time.
Step 4. Output format setting
- Profile: Click "setting" to choose MP3 as the output format and set the audio parameters including sample rate, channel, encoder and bit rate if you have higher requirement for the output quality.
- Destination: Click the drop-down list from "Output path" box to select output folder from your computer hard disc for saving output file.
Step 3. Convert iTunes M4P to MP3
Click "Start" button, finish the M4P to MP3 conversion process, enjoy your favorite music freely.