Kindle DRM Removal - How to remove DRM from Kindle eBooks?
In this artical, we will recommond you a wonderful Kindle DRM Removal software, which can help you remove DRM protection from Kindle eBooks with encryption. Now, follow the artical to learn more about the Kindle DRM Removal.
Kindle DRM Removal is a powerfull software to remove drm protections from Kindle with no quality losing. Just remove the AZW/PRC files drm header, no change on the files. Read the books on iPad, iPhone, iTouch, Sony, Android, Nook etc.
Free download is available, go the way to have a trial.
Tips: Here is currently no way to remove DRM on books downloaded using 1.5.0. However, there is a simple workaround that involves downgrading to 1.4.1. Uninstall the new version of Kindle for PC, download the old version, and install it. Note that you will probably have to manually delete and re-download all your books after downgrading.
Related Download: Remove Kindle DRM for Mac
User guide to remove DRM protection from encrypted Kindle files :
Before start to remove DRM protection from Kinle eBooks, please download and install the Kindle for PC. Then Authorize your copy of Kindle for PC and "Sync and check for new items".
After this step, you can start to remove DRM from Kindle files with the Kindle DRM Removal:
- Free download the Kindle DRM Removal software and run it on your pc.
- Choose Directory - Make sure it is downloaded to your computer, not in “Archived Items”. Then browse for input directory, default as "..\My Documents\My Kindle Content\", you can select a directory to place your ebook.
- Add Kindle book to program - Click on the "browse" button to select your Kindle ebook / input folder. You'll find it in "My Documents\My Kindle Content".
Note: If you can't find the kindle ebook, open Kindle for PC, then find Tools-->Options-->Content, you will see the kindle ebooks folder.
- Remove drm from kindle(azw,prc) - Click "unDrm directory" to remove drm restriction from kindle files in the whole folder.
- Now click on "unDrm directory" button, then remove DRM from ePub eBook files.
If you want to read to ePUB on other NOOK or other eBook Readers, You can use Calibre, the best eBooks Manager and Converter to transfer the books.
What is DRM?
Digital Rights Management (DRM) is used to ensure that a specific copy of a NOOK Book is owned by one owner, and is not just given away. This ensures that copyright laws are respected and that authors and publishers are fairly compensated.