Convert iTunes audio books M4B to MP3 on Mac
- Remove DRM protection from audiobooks on iTunes and Audible;
- Convert .AA, .M4B Audio book files to to MP3, AAC and WAV on Mac OS;
- use on any computers or mobile music devices such as iPod, iPhone, iPad, Zune, PSP, XBox, MP4 Players, MP3 Players, Mobile Phones, Pocket PC Devices, and so on
- Preserve chapters and ID tags while conversion;
- Support batch conversion and easy-to-use.
For Mac OS 10.6 users, please download V 1.6.0.
Convert Audible AA to MP3, AAC
In Audiobook Converter for Mac, you can easily select AA & AAX audiobook library and then convert them into MP3 or AAC in 5X speed to play anywhere.
Convert iTunes M4B, M4A to MP3
Convert DRM m4b, aax audiobook files to any of the most popular file formats on your Mac, including: MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA.
Unlock DRM Audiobook on Mac
Audiobook Converter for Mac can legally remove DRM protections on audio book from iTunes, Audible.com or other websites on Mac OS X Lion or lower.
All-in-one Mac Audiobook Converter
- Convert Audible AA to MP3 to play anywhere; in AudioBook Converter for Mac, you can easily select AA files from iTunes audiobook library and then convert them into MP3 or AAC in 16X speed.
- Strip all types of DRM protected Audiobooks on Mac; if it plays on iTunes, Audiobook Converter for Mac can unlock it.
- Convert DRM m4b, aax audiobook files to any of the most popular file formats on your Mac, including: MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA.
- Take control of the output functions: codec, bitrate, sample rate, and number of channels.
Speed and convenience
- The simple interface makes even the most novice users can unlock their files within seconds on Mac.
- Advanced options allow even more control: change the bit-rate, sample rate, codec, and the number of channels.
- Instant and embedded access to iTunes folders on Mac makes for a quick and seamless user experience.
- Choose to uncheck all completed files after removing DRM or not.
- Silent recording means iTunes Audiobook Converter for Mac works in the background, letting you do all the things you want while it does all the work you need.
- Audiobook Converter for Mac allows Mac users to convert hours worth of media with the press of just a single button.
- Save all metadata associated with your audiobooks to the new converted files.
|Supported OS||Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 and 10.10.|
|Processor||1G Hz processor, or above|
|Monitor||Monitor with 1024×768 pixels or higher resolution|
|RAM||512MB or higher of RAM|
|Software Needed||iTunes installed|
|Special Requirement||The purchased audio books playable on iTunes|
|Supported Input Formats|
|Audiobook Formats||iTunes M4B, M4A audiobook, Audible AA audiobooks|
|Supported Output Formats|
|Audio Formats||MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA|